The 9Squares is a fun arcade-style puzzle game for Windows.
Download 9Squares(1.21 Mb)
Description of 9Squares
The 9Squares is a fun arcade-style puzzle game for Windows. The goal of 9Squares is
to earn as much points as you can by matching identical tiles. Move your figures to
form 3 or more identical pieces in vertical or horisontal row and they will be removed
from field. There are four levels of play and different tilesets to suit your taste,
sizes of game field ranges from 12 x 12 to 24 x 24. This game is easy so you can relax
The game features include:
- There is no time limit in 9Squares, so you can play as quickly or as patiently
as you wish.
- 4 difficulty settings (from Easy to Huge)
- 5 different tilesets
Limitations in unregistered version :
1. You have recive notify dialog.
2. Accessible 1 size of game (12 x 12).
3. You can use 9Squares just 10 days for testing.
- Windows 95/98/NT4/ME/2000/XP
- PC with Pentium processor (Celeron recommended)
- 32 Mb of RAM
- 1 Mb of free hard disk space
- 256-color (or higher) display (True Color or High Color recommended)
- DirecX 3.0 or later
As registered user :
1. You don't recive notify dialog.
2. Free upgrades to the software.
3. Free technical support.
4. Accessible larger size of game.
Finally, by registering the software, you provide us with the resources and
incentive to support the software with updates and to develop additional quality
shareware products in the future.
Free to try, $11.95 if you decide to keep it. Internet Orders from Secure Servers: