Clickris is arcade-style puzzle game for Windows.The goal of game is to get
as much points as you can by removing stones from game field. You would click
on groups of stones with the same picture, but not on isolated stones. If you
click on such a group, the group vanishes and the stones on top of them fall
down. There are new lines appeare, every some seconds. If any stone touch top
of field, than game over.
- Windows 95/98/NT4/ME/2000/XP
- PC with Celeron processor
- 32 Mb of RAM
- 2 Mb of free hard disk space
- 256-color (or higher) display (True Color or High Color recommended)
As registered user :
1. You don't recive notify dialog.
2. Free upgrades to the software.
3. Free technical support.
4. Accessible larger size of game.
Finally, by registering the software, you provide us with the resources and
incentive to support the software with updates and to develop additional quality
shareware products in the future.
Free to try, $9.95 if you decide to keep it. Internet Orders from Secure Servers: