PuzzleJig creates sliding-block puzzles out of any .bmp and .jpeg file, and then
lets you solve them. The game isn't hard to play. If you get stuck, the program
can show you a move. PuzzleJig also tells you how many pieces are in the correct
position -- plus it will let you look at the assembled image at any time. You can
save unfinished puzzles for later completion. Registration removes the nag
screens and lets you create puzzles with more than 25 pieces.
1.You can choose any number of pieces, with or without rotation.
2.Create custom puzzle from bitmap and jpeg files.
3.Create a custom puzzle by drag-and-drop files.
4.Save your job and continue it whenever you want.
5.Mark pices on right place.
6.Handle the pieces comfortably with your mouse.
7.Viewing picture in real size to help you solve the puzzle.
8.Puzzles now always saved in TrueColor for best reproduction.
9.Choosing backgraund color.
Limitations in unregistered version :
1. You may not create custom puzzle with number of pieces more than 100.
2. You have recive notify dialog.
3. You can use PuzzleJig 30 times.
4. You can not save created jigsaw puzzles.
- Windows 95/98/NT4
- PC with 80486 processor (Pentium recommended)
- 8 Mb of RAM (32 MB recommended)
- 3.5 Mb of free hard disk space
- 256-color (or higher) display (True Color or High Color recommended)
As registered user :
1. You may create custom puzzle with any number of pieces.
2. You don't recive notify dialog.
3. Free minor upgrades to the software.
4. Free technical support.
Finally, by registering the software, you provide us with the resources and
incentive to support the software with updates and to develop additional quality
shareware products in the future.
Free to try, $12.95 if you decide to keep it. Internet Orders from Secure Servers: