The goal of 2 Mushrooms is to find all mushrooms with maximum points. You points are
decriased after any click on not discovered field. The game field is divided into
cells. A cell can contain more than one mushroom and you find only one mushroom by
clicking on such cell, so you have to click on cell to find next mushroom in the
same cell. You can choose number of mushrooms on the field.
You can select any cell by clicking on left mouse button. The digit which appears
in the cell indicates the number of mushrooms you can see from the cell. You can
see mushrooms in eight directions (vertical,horizontal and diagonal). The panel
at the bottom of window shows the number of points you have and the number of mushrooms
not found yet.
There are 5 sizes of game field (but only two of them are avalible in unregistered
The game features include:
- There is no time limit in 2Mushrooms (in registered version), so you can play as quickly or as patiently
as you wish.
- 5 sizes of field.
- you can choose number of mushrooms on field
Limitations in unregistered version :
1. You have recive notify dialog.
2. Accessible 1 size of game (10 x 10 and 15 x 15).
3. You can use game only 40 times.
- Windows 95/98/NT4
- PC with 80486 processor (Pentium recommended)
- 8 Mb of RAM (32 MB recommended)
- 1 Mb of free hard disk space
- 256-color (or higher) display (True Color or High Color recommended)
As registered user :
1. You don't recive notify dialog.
2. Free upgrades to the software.
3. Free technical support.
4. Accessible larger size of game.
Finally, by registering the software, you provide us with the resources and
incentive to support the software with updates and to develop additional quality
shareware products in the future.
Free to try, $9.95 if you decide to keep it. Internet Orders from Secure Servers: