15Slide is a computer slide-puzzle game for Windows. It's an advanced version
of the well-known 15 puzzle. To solve the puzzle you have to original order of
randomly shuffled numbered pieces in the least moves possiblen by sliding pieces
into the empty spot. 15Slide differs from the original puzzle of 15: except
standard board size, it offers number game boards from 4x4 up to 10x10 size
and 3 levels of difficulty. There are 12 board skins in the game, so you can
select, how will appear pieces and its background. There is also the Table of
high scores to save your records.
Limitations in unregistered version :
1. You have recive notify dialog.
2. It is possible to play only size game from 4x4 ut to 5 x 5.
- Windows 95/98/NT4
- PC with 80486 processor (Pentium recommended)
- 8 Mb of RAM (32 MB recommended)
- 1.5 Mb of free hard disk space
- 256-color (or higher) display (True Color or High Color recommended)
As registered user :
1. You don't recive notify dialog.
2. Accessible to play only size game from 4x4 ut to 10 x 10.
3. Free upgrades to the software.
4. Free technical support.
Finally, by registering the software, you provide us with the resources and
incentive to support the software with updates and to develop additional quality
shareware products in the future.
Free to try, $9.95 if you decide to keep it. Internet Orders from Secure Servers: